You can’t change other people; you can only change yourself. It’s a truism.
Only it’s not true. You just have to learn how.
In You Can Change Other People, Peter Bregman, the world’s #1 executive coach, and Howie Jacobson, Ph.D., teach you the Four Steps to help the people around you make positive change―even if they’ve been stuck for years. You’ll discover exactly what to say—and what not to say—to disarm people’s defensiveness and increase their confidence to act.
Full of sample scripts and diverse examples that make the process immediately actionable, the authors share a powerful process that until now, has been available only to the world’s top executives.
You Can Change Other People is a must-read for executives, leaders, managers, spouses, parents — anyone who wants to increase their positive impact on the people around them. Once you master the Four Steps, your world will feel lighter. You’ll be happier. The people around you will be happier. You’ll all get more done.
As Featured In
- The Accidental Creative
- The Bregman Leadership Podcast
- Chief AJ LIVE!
- Chief Executive Online
- CNBC Make It
- CNN: How to Move People from Hesitant to Vaccinated
- CNN: The Culture War That’s Killing Us
- Grace Under Pressure with John Baldoni
- Gratitude for Bumps in the Road with Chester Elton
- Fast Company
- How To Be Awesome At Your Job
- Leading with Gratitude Podcast
- The Lisa Show
- Plant Yourself Podcast
- The Unbeatable Minds Podcast