Have you ever felt busy all day but still find you didn’t move forward in the most important priorities in work and in your life?
Based upon his regular Harvard Business Review columns (which is one of the most popular columns on HBR.com, receiving hundreds of thousands of unique page views a month), 18 MINUTES clearly shows how busy people can cut through all the daily clutter and distractions and find a way to focus on those key items which are truly the top priorities in our lives.
The 18 Minutes approach – used by hundreds of thousands of people – allows us to safely navigate through the constant chatter of emails, text messages, phone calls, and endless meetings that prevent us from focusing our time on those things that are truly important to us.
Mixing first-person insights along with unique case studies, Bregman sprinkles his charming book with pathways which help guide us — pathways that can get us on the right trail in 18 minutes or less.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Identify the four elements – your strengths, weaknesses, uniqueness, and passions – that form the foundation of your success and happiness…and time well spent.
- Focus your year on only five things and decline everything that doesn’t fit.
- Replace the typical “To-Do List” with a 6 box system that ensures each day moves you one day forward in your annual priorities.
- Avoid unproductive distractions by creating some productive distractions of your own.
- Get traction on what matters most while deftly deflecting the distractions that threaten to sabotage your efforts.
18 MINUTES offers easy, actionable insights for managing a year, a season, a day, and a moment to reclaim our lives from distractions and move forward to where we want to go.