30-DAY EMOTIONAL COURAGE CHALLENGE: Challenge 4
Challenge 4: Connect with Others
- List at least three people. If you’d like, one personal, one work, and one more distant acquaintance. Identify one thing you appreciate about each of them, with a specific example you can articulate. Out of the blue, let them know. Don’t couch it in other feedback or mix it with other requests. Just tell them.
- Take 2-3 minutes to record your experience in your journal or on our downloadable template. What did you notice? What did you feel?
- Post a piece of your journal entry or a sentence about your experience on social media with the tag #EmotionalCourage
- IN THE BOOK: Ch 18: Make People Feel Good: How Not to Lose a Sale
- IN THE BOOK: Ch 24: Let Others Know You See Them: 20 Seconds to a Better Bonus