30-DAY EMOTIONAL COURAGE CHALLENGE: Bonus
- Think about one thing today that is hard – it doesn’t have to be something huge. It can be simple. Decide when and where you are going to do it, and follow through. This can be your daily challenge from now on. Keep flexing your emotional courage muscle.
- Take 2-3 minutes to record your experience in your journal or on our downloadable template. What did you notice? What did you feel?
- Post a piece of your journal entry or a sentence about your experience on social media with the tag #EmotionalCourage
- If you know others who could benefit from this work, please share it with them. Tell them about the book. You can find ideas and content for sharing here.
- IN THE BOOK: Epilogue
- Continue your learning: Leading with Emotional Courage Resources