Skip to content
30-DAY EMOTIONAL COURAGE CHALLENGE: Challenge 6
Challenge 6: Connect With Others
- Think of a hard conversation that feels important to have, and that you have resisted having. Sometime, over the next three days, have that conversation.
- Take 2-3 minutes to record your experience in your journal or on our downloadable template. What did you notice? What did you feel?
- Post a piece of your journal entry or a sentence about your experience on social media with the tag #EmotionalCourage
- IN THE BOOK: Ch 20: Use Fear as a Guide: How to Talk About What You Most Dread
- IN THE BOOK: Ch 21: Start with the Punchline: How to Start a Hard Conversation
- IN THE BOOK: Ch 22: Skillful Communication in the Heat of the Moment: Outsmart Your Next Angry Outburst
- LISTEN: Kim Scott: Radical Candor